Monday, May 23, 2011

Baker King, Kim Tak Goo

My sister bought a new Korean-drama DVD. Name of the show is Kim Tak-Goo, the Baker King.
I was quite sceptical in the first place, cos the premise seems like the run-of-the-mill kind.
Man, I was surprised when I sat down and watch the first few episodes. It was really GOOD...

I got so addicted to the show, that I finished 9 episodes in one day (from noon to evening, with a break at night, and I continued wathcing it until 5.30 am).

The kid actors were so good, and their acting skils were unbelievable. Some scenes (I think they jsut made it so heart-wrenching), that tears flowed down my cheeks without me realising it. I noticed even my mum and my 7-yr old niece teared too... Hahaha

Of course, even the adult actors are so good-looking and polished. Even a punk with blood-shot eyes, wounds on face and body still looks so good...

Good-looking cast, heart-wrenching storyline, awesome outfits, gorgeous scenery.. What can be better than watching K-dramas to while your stress away??

http://co2r.wordpress.com/2010/06/10/kbs10baker-king-kim-tak-goo/

No comments:

Post a Comment