Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shooting yourself in the foot

Life is difficult enough, with the prices of ALL things ever on the increase. So, tell me, why are there some people hell-bent on crating a life of misery for you?

It is ironic when we are seeing messages and articles on how to live life simply. Clear out the clutter, and look for ways to simplify... Sadly, the reality is not reflective of this message...
If I can get to Sri Petaling LRT in 3 minutes VS getting to Sri Petaling LRT in 10 minutes, why should I be instructed to take the 10 minute route? It is RIDICULOUS! Funny thing is, people actually have the cheek to point out to you and say "Hey, you should take the 10 min route, even though I know it does not make sense to waste an additional 7 minutes"..

Bless me for having a high level of tolerance towards such lame answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment