Thursday, December 15, 2011

Iceberg

The tip of an iceberg is not reflective of huge chunk of ice which is hidden beneath the calm waters. I can now start to understand the concept of this statement. I just got served with a new piece of demand, and the more I dig, the murkier it becomes. Also, the fact that this concept is so alien to me, it makes it even tougher for me to piece things up together.

This new demand is what we call the "blue sea" concept - The unexplored territories. This new piece of demand apparently is so popular in US and Europe, that there is interest to hop onto this trend and push forward in Asia. The concept is really interesting, but the challenge here is to search for companies with regional presence, and with a really huge non-exhaustive list of products and services.

I am now starting to understand KK's frustrations when KK is required to be creative and always think-out-of-the-box. Time is hardly on my side... A sordid plan with full details should be ready by 1st week of January 2012.

No Christmas and New Year holidays for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment