Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good vs. Evil

I'ev always love to read and watch movies which has the angel vs. Devil element as the storyline. Movies like Constantine, Legion, and many more which I no longer remember the titles. Series like Criminal Minds, CSI: Las Vegas, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, Navy NCIS, Bones, Lie to Me, Supernatural.. and more. These series never fail to fascinate me and it keeps me so addicted to watching them. Miss one episode and I feel like a drug addict suffering from the withdrawing symptom.

They keep me inspired and hopeful; that despite so many bad things happening around the world, goodness will always prevail and we should keep the faith and never give up on humanity. When things get me down, I hold steadfast to these principles; as what goes around; comes around. Do unto others, how you want others to do unto you.

Unfortunately, I can feel it is starting to slip away from me... inch by inch...

I was very idealistic then. Am I still that idealistic now?

I have my share bitching about life..so, NO...  I am no longer that idealistic anymore... perhaps, cynical

*Looks like the angel will have to whisper louder than what the Devil is whispering in my ears now...*

No comments:

Post a Comment