Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Working under a cloud of uncertainty?

I try to not say NO to every challenge that comes my way. I get satisfaction when I managed to prove these critics WRONG. I relish the challenges being thrown in my way; as I am not a firm believer in doing the same thing, over and over again for a long period of time.

Unfortunately, here, the challenges are so huge to handle. The rot is so deep inside that I think the only way to change it is to chop the whole tree down, and replant it from the start. It is so messy, so confusing, and the more you ask, the more questions you get at the end of the day.

It gets so frustrating and the progress of your work is so slow; because you keep on facing stupid unnecessary road blocks. People are not willing to share any information despite you asking nicely, and behaving humble. You end up knocking on all walls, only to be greeted by an icy cold stare; and a heartless remark. It is very upsetting, because no one appreciates what you are doing, and the time spent just to get to the root cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment