Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Patience is a virtue

I find that the statement "Patience is a virtue" is so true, but in times like this, i feel it is testing my limits. I do not know how long more can my impatience be kept at bay. Things seems to be plodding along, at their own preferred pace, and it's driving me up the wall. I want to accelerate things, but there are so many things holding me back. Things which I have no say in as these are part of the pre-determined guidelines. You have to go through A, B, C, D and E, before i can even get started on my A....

I can't think of a better avenue to vent my frustration than to munch on chips or to jog. Imagine munching away all these restrictions and swallowing them. Or imagine stamping all your frustrations and anger into the ground as you hit the road. I wish i can do it now...

Unfortunately, I can only play out the images in my mind. Looks like I have to be contented with taking a deep breath, and wish everything will just turn out fine.... It's even more exhausting than having to mind a dozen of kids or even to cook for a dozen of hungry boys...

Aja fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment